We are proud to announce that Smart PPR has officially launched, following many months of development, testing, branding and marketing our online PPR management software for airfields is now live.
Following the completion of the software we are now actively looking for airfields and airports to partner with to use our efficient and back office streamlining software. When we say the software is complete strictly it isn’t, the software will continue to evolve and be developed from version one that exists today, we have many plans and developments for the future and we will share these with the aviation community when suitable.
Currently Smart PPR boasts the following features:
- Full web based system, accept PPR requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Manage landing fees and take payments (optional)
- Auto approve PPR requests feature
- Quick and easy reporting
- View PPR requests in calendar format
- Fully customisable emails which are sent to the pilot to highlight important airfield instructions, local information and recommend local businesses
- Integrate with PayPal and Mailchimp
- Block out specific dates
- Embed the PPR request form in your own website
- Custom arrivals board for display in the control tower, airfield cafe, offices or link to from your website
We offer a full system demo that is completely FREE and no obligation where we can talk you through all the features, explain what is what and discuss any requirements to fit into your own airfield.
If you want to find out more or arrange a FREE demo please get in contact with us.
This entry was posted in Latest News and tagged airfield hub, airfield ppr, airfield ppr requests, airfieldhub, online ppr, online ppr management, ppr management, simple ppr, smart ppr, smartppr. Bookmark the permalink.