Following feedback from airfields that we started working with this year, there was the need to expand and further develop our PPR management software to include some new features.
During the early part of Summer 2023 we have been hard at work building an updated Smart PPR software version, this update includes a range of new features and tools that are available to airfields that use our software. While we were at it we also redesigned the admin panel user interface to make it more user friendly.
The following updates and developments have been completed:
- New admin panel user interface design
- User permissions for various levels of access
- Airfield grouping
- Ability to manage multiple airfields from one login
- Customisable timetable with rule sets that can be setup and configured
- Customisable seasons for different opening times
- Limit requests by number per time interval, set time intervals and number of days in advance bookings can be made
- New support request system
Phew! That’s been a lot of work and a lot of positive updates to make Smart PPR even better. Over the coming months and years we have a wealth of updates and developments planned to make Smart PPR the go to choice for online PPR management.
If you would like to find out how Smart PPR can improve your PPR request process, would like to request a FREE no obligation demo, or to ask us any question you may have, simply get in contact with us and one of the team will be able to assist you with your enquiry.
This entry was posted in Latest News and tagged airfield management, online ppr, online ppr requests, ppr management, ppr management software, smart ppr, web based ppr, web based ppr requests. Bookmark the permalink.